If you would like more information about the Mary Robson School of Ballet please do not hesitate to contact us.
All enquiries are most welcome and will be answered promptly.
Presentation of Exam certificates and Enrolment day
On Saturday 18th August 2018 in the West Hall, 1 Bay Road, Wormit from 9.45am-11.30am, pupils who took exams in June will be presented with their certificates and parents can enrol their children in ballet and/or jazz classes for the coming year. Parents will also have the opportunity to buy all ballet uniform, jazz pants and jazz shoes. A variety of dance bags and gifts are also available.
You can also contact us directly by using the form below:
Your form message has been successfully sent.
Terms and Conditions
- Pupils must arrive in time to start their class at the allotted time.
- Pupils should be quiet and calm in the changing room and stretch and warm up before class.
- Pupils must wear correct uniform and girl's hair must be in a bun from the Primary level.
- Pupils should respect their teachers and each other.
- Bullying will not be tolerated, before, during or after class. Pupils must report any instances to their teacher who will treat their comments with confidence but report back to respective parents.
- Teachers are only responsible for pupils during their allocated class time.
- Pupils are encouraged to attend their class every week as it is the consistency of regular classes that builds strength, stamina and coordination. Absentees also hold up the progress of the other members of their class by having to go over what has already been taught.
- Please name all dancewear and school wear. Many items remain unclaimed!
- Fees must be paid before the 5th week of the term, or incur a 10% surcharge next term.
- No refund will be given for missed classes. If a pupil is absent due to illness for more than 4 consecutive weeks in any one term, 25% the fees for that term will be refunded.
- If a pupil has more than one class cancelled in a term due to their teacher's illness, these classes will be refunded. A single cancelled class will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for weather-related cancelled classes.
- No refund will be given mid-term if a pupil decides not to continue at the school.
This privacy notice is in place to inform our parents, pupils and supporters how we, at Mary Robson School of Ballet, may collect, use and store their personal data. We endeavour to be fair and transparent with how we use your information and ensure at all times that your information is protected.
We collect personal data in order to allocate suitable classes for new pupils ( according to their age), to enable us to enter pupils for Royal Academy of Dance exams, which have age restrictions for younger pupils and to keep parents and those who have shown an interest in our School in the past, up to date with the classes and opportunities that we offer.
We may use photos taken at the School, during class or from our Shows, to promote and advertise our classes locally or on our website.
We may ask for contact details when customers are ordering Show tickets so we can contact them if a problem arises.
When a new pupil enrols, we ask for their name,date of birth, email address and phone number so their parents can be contacted concerning classes, invoicing fees and entering for future exams.
All information is confidential. Information will only be shared with the teachers at the school, relevant to the classes that they are teaching. If for a relevant reason we would like to share a person's details ( e.g. a phone number), we would ask their permission first.
We will not hold more information than required and personal data will only be used for the purposes outlined above. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes unless we have your prior permission to do so. Data will only be shared with trusted service providers who are authorised to act on the school's behalf. These services may include payment processing, event ticketing, database services, website hosting and email delivery services. In these circumstances your data will only be used for the agreed purpose relating to the service that they are providing.
Whenever you submit personal data there will be an option for you to select the type of communications you wish to receive and how you wish to be contacted. You have the right to update this at any time by emailing the School. Please keep us up to date with the personal data that we hold. You have the right to remove your data but we will not then be able to keep you up to date with information which is relevant to you. You have the right to request full details of the data we hold.
If you have any questions concerning the above information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org