If you would like more information about the Mary Robson School of Ballet please do not hesitate to contact us.
All enquiries are most welcome and will be answered promptly.
Presentation of Exam certificates and Enrolment day
On Saturday 6th August 2016 in the West Hall, 1 Bay Road, Wormit from 9.45am-11.30am, pupils who took exams in May and June will be presented with their certificates and parents can enrol their children in ballet and/or jazz classes for the coming year. Parents will also have the opportunity to buy all ballet uniform, jazz pants and jazz shoes. A variety of dance bags and gifts are also available.
You can also contact us directly by using the form below:
Your form message has been successfully sent.
Terms and Conditions
- Pupils must arrive in time to start their class at the allotted time.
- Pupils should be quiet and calm in the changing room and stretch and warm up before class.
- Pupils must wear correct uniform and girl's hair must be in a bun from the Primary level.
- Pupils should respect their teachers and each other.
- Bullying will not be tolerated, before, during or after class. Pupils must report any instances to their teacher who will treat their comments with confidence but report back to respective parents.
- Teachers are only responsible for pupils during their allocated class time.
- Pupils are encouraged to attend their class every week as it is the consistency of regular classes that builds strength, stamina and coordination. Absentees also hold up the progress of the other members of their class by having to go over what has already been taught.
- Please name all dancewear and school wear. Many items remain unclaimed!
- Fees must be paid before the 5th week of the term, or incur a 10% surcharge next term.
- No refund will be given for missed classes. If a pupil is absent due to illness for more than 4 consecutive weeks in any one term, 25% the fees for that term will be refunded.
- If a pupil has more than one class cancelled in a term due to their teacher's illness, these classes will be refunded. A single cancelled class will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for weather-related cancelled classes.
- No refund will be given mid-term if a pupil decides not to continue at the school.